Skip to content
凤月无边 Feng Yue Wu Bian by 林家成 Lin Jia Cheng
- Lu Ying/Lu Wen – Female lead, she and her brother are orphans. After an accident she becomes clear headed and starts embarking on a journey to elevate her and her brother’s status. At the point when she nearly achieves her goal of becoming the head of the family as Lu Wen she gives it all up to save Liu Jiang. Her and Liu Jiang eventually gets married (twice?) and they have 2 son’s and one daughter.
- Liu Jiang – Male lead, Crown prince. First see’s FL when she secretly helped her cousin get rid of a concubine. From then on he continuously kept and eye on her. He later gives up his crown prince’s position and travels with her around the country.
- Lu Yun – Lu Ying’s younger brother.
- Feng Niang (?) – A girl Lu Ying helps and later on marries Lu Yun.
- Yin Che – Second male lead. Nephew(?) of the Emperor’s favourite concubine (who later becomes Empress, mother of the 4th prince), likes Lu Ying. He met her early on in the book when she moves in next door. He later leaves to gain more power in hopes of being able to protect her. When they meet again the relationship between Lu Ying and Liu Jiang has already become inseparable (and complicated). She tells him she wants him to forget her and that she’s no longer the girl she used to be but he tells her he has already fallen in love with her again as she is now.
- Guo Yun – General, Liu Jiang’s trusted friend. He has a bickering type of relationship with Lu Ying. They love playing jokes on each other. He and Lu Ying are very similar, both likes to cause trouble for Liu Jiang.
- Geng Bing – General, likes Lu Ying. They first met when Lu Ying was travelling. He is one of the few who knew Lu Wen was a girl and helps her out several times. But later on he is the one who told the emperor that Lu Wen is a female in order to protect her. Lu Wen threw a big twentieth birthday party for him. It is revealed later on in the epilogues that he is married however besides respect, he does not feel love towards his wife/concubines and that he knows there’s no one else like Lu Ying out there.
- Geng Liù – Lu Wen’s friend, has feelings for Lu Wen/Lu Ying. He is part of the Geng family.
- Wang Ji – prince of an old kingdom. Becomes a pirate-type character.
- Liu Yang – 4th prince. The emperor’s favourite son. He eventually becomes the next emperor after Liu Jiang gives up his crown prince position.
- Luo Zi – Lu Ying’s trusted aide, likes Lu Ying but knows he has no chance and treats her like a big sister/brother.
- Zeng Lang – Lu Ying’s betrothed. Gets together with Ping Yin and wanted to make Lu Ying his concubine. Lu Ying very early on schemes to break off their engagement and at the same time make sure he and Ping Yin can’t get married. He later marries a controlling woman and lives a sad/regretful life.
- Ping Yin – Lu Ying’s cousin who likes Zeng Lang. She’s the one who “accidentally” pushes Lu Ying which resulted in her falling and hitting her head at the very beginning.
- Wang Shang Ti – Lu Ying’s friend. Loyal friend who Lu Ying meets on her travels.
- Xiao Yan – Friend of Lu Ying who later betrays her to help her husband but ultimately regrets it.